I just happened to have my trusty camera with me after Jillian's bath a couple weeks ago...Noelle was making her laugh while I snapped a few shots. I slicked her hair back for some added professionalism, but then she decided to let loose, and let it all hang out. She likes to hang like that!
This girl is too much fun to have around. She is happy, playful and sooo funny! We can't get enough of her, her chubby cheeks, and her gummy smile. I am also happy to say that we have graduated to sitting up.





She is precious and sooo photogenic! Wow! I think I say this every time, but she looks so much like Jonah to me.
ReplyDeleteSo what's your week like? I want to see you while my kids are both off this week. Might have to be Friday. But let's do something!!
She is stunning...like mother, like daughter.
ReplyDeletei can not ay enough how lucky you are to have this little angel!! she is the most pleasant, sweet, happy child ever!! i can't get enough of her! of course Noelle is beautiful as ever too. her crazy hair is awesome
ReplyDeleteShe is SOOO cute!!! I am lovin the "party girl" hair!!!
ReplyDelete