I got this from Stephanie Nielsons blog....It made me feel the incredible sorrow, heartache, pain and hardship I can only imagine she must be feeling, and her hope for the happiness to come. I hurt for her, and this trial that must seem neverending for her. I also am grateful when applied to my own life to never give up, with whatever trial we might be battling. I am grateful for this message and how it touched my heart today.
P.S. Pause my music down at the very bottom...





I love this! I had to watch it on Youtube because I couldn't find a way to turn off the streaming music on your blog. But, the video was absolutely wonderful and I really appreciate you sharing it :)
ReplyDeletewow, that was powerful! i love Jeffrey Holland he has a good heart! it makes me feel that there is always hope no matter...that has been true in my life...love you! and God Bless Stephanie, she is fighting a battle we can only imagine...
ReplyDelete