Little Mama wasn't feeling too well yesterday. She had the sniffles, watery eyes, and sad hair. When she woke up in the morning, I could tell she was going to have a sad day, her hair was telling me. It was flat, un-energetic (is that a word?), lazy and just didn't feel good either.
On the up side, we got her a bike seat and she really loved it. I know the pictures don't exactly reflect her happiness and excitement for her new ride, but she was content, and didn't make a peep the entire ride. I really do think she is one with the outdoors. She loves to watch all the goings on in the world around her. She was letting the wind blow through her hair without a care in the world. It is so fun to see her in each new "adventure". She woke up today with a bit perkier hair and is feeling a little better.





I love her hair! but it is definitely chill which is the way she was feeling...cause usually it's SHABAM! YOWZA! and other perky words! so fun to do family bike rides...
ReplyDeleteShe looks so grown up sitting in that bike seat. Ha! Her hair is the best! Even if it was a little "sad" Still is cute.
ReplyDeletewhoops that was me :)
ReplyDelete-Michelle
I am still cracking up that her hair sets the mood for the day-hilarious! And I am so jealous of your Utah summer, enjoy it for me.
ReplyDeleteLove the bike riding....to explore no doubt....
ReplyDelete