fam bam

fam bam

10/3/10

A little distracted?!

A big sigh is going right here {SIGH}! There has been a lot of distraction going on in my life right now! It can be a bit overwhelming at times, and most definitely is. I am just so thankful for my way super cute kiddos, and my awesome hubby who keep me focused on the importance of family, friends, love and happiness. Sometimes I can be a little much. I, most of the time, am so worried about the rules, bedtime and keeping things neat and tidy, that I am probably not very much fun to be around. That being said, my kids don't obey the rules, are almost never in bed on time, and my house is pretty much never neat and tidy! And I am telling you this why?.....I think it's late, and I'm tired, and tomorrow I will wonder what the heck I was thinking.

I do know, that I think this is just my phase of life right now. Always something to worry about, or something to do. It can be challenging to find balance in daily life. Each day presents itself with new "adventures". What I do know, is that I am truly lucky to be the Mom to three beautiful, silly, sweet, kind hearted kids. They are truly a gift from God! I am also thankful to be the wife to a husband who adores me, and makes me want to be a better person. Not to mention the best daddy-o ever! So in midst of my "distractions" I am one lucky girl!!











2 comments:

  1. Three beautiful children that I love with all of my heart!!
    Could Jillian's hair be a little more thick?? So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you keep it real. I'm the same way when it comes to rules and schedules and I feel like I'm such a different (and much meaner mom) during the school year because I turn into a drill sargeant. I miss the lazy scheduleless days of summer. Don't be too hard on yourself and apparently you have HAWAII to look forward to-lucky!!

    ReplyDelete