All kidding aside, Noelle was star student last week in school. She was sick a couple of days so instead of doing her little presentation on Friday before last , she did it last Monday. It was fun because I was able to come in with Jonah and watch her share all her favorite things with the class and then we had lunch together. After lunch I get to stay for recess and watch her play...Jonah loves that part because he thinks that he is a big kid.
Noelle holding up her star student paper for the class to see...she did great!!!
This, my friends, is Noelle's crush....his name is Meyson T. She talkes about him all the time and she says that she has a crush on him and they like to play chase...Uuuummmmm!?!? Should I be worried???

Yeahhhhhhhhh......sweetie is home!! I missed him so much. It was a long couple of months but for now he doesn't have to travel anywhere..Thaaannnkkk yyyyoooouuu!





I am shocked how old Noelle look! She is so grown up. And to think she has a "crush." Ella went through that in Preschool but hasn't said much about boys this year.
ReplyDelete