Noelle and Jonah were playing so well the other day and they were very entertaining. Jonah is loving the movie Sleeping Beauty.(That's what you get when you have an older sister). Anyway, he thinks he is prince Philip. His Grandma Brooks sent him a superman/Batman cape and it has been all the rage. First of all he keeps saying Fatman which is funny in itself, but he keeps telling me he is prince Philip...He is so cute. So Noelle has every dressup known to man, and that doesn't exclude Aurora..So the pair of them pretended to dance and ride horses. They even set up an audience of stuffed animal to perform in front of...Check it out!!
2/17/08
Welcome to the Noelle and Jonah show
So I have a few different posts today and that is because I trying to get it all in before I forget...I now am learing that my procrastination to document the things, that happen, while they happen lead to 3-4 posts in one day...Much more time consuming..
Noelle and Jonah were playing so well the other day and they were very entertaining. Jonah is loving the movie Sleeping Beauty.(That's what you get when you have an older sister). Anyway, he thinks he is prince Philip. His Grandma Brooks sent him a superman/Batman cape and it has been all the rage. First of all he keeps saying Fatman which is funny in itself, but he keeps telling me he is prince Philip...He is so cute. So Noelle has every dressup known to man, and that doesn't exclude Aurora..So the pair of them pretended to dance and ride horses. They even set up an audience of stuffed animal to perform in front of...Check it out!!




Noelle and Jonah were playing so well the other day and they were very entertaining. Jonah is loving the movie Sleeping Beauty.(That's what you get when you have an older sister). Anyway, he thinks he is prince Philip. His Grandma Brooks sent him a superman/Batman cape and it has been all the rage. First of all he keeps saying Fatman which is funny in itself, but he keeps telling me he is prince Philip...He is so cute. So Noelle has every dressup known to man, and that doesn't exclude Aurora..So the pair of them pretended to dance and ride horses. They even set up an audience of stuffed animal to perform in front of...Check it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Matthew loves the princess' too. He asks to watch Cinderella 3 all the time. That is so great that Jonah wants to be prince Phillip and Noelle is Sleeping Beauty. That is too cute. Glad you're updating your blog so much! I love reading about your kids. Oh and I'm glad you're feeling better finally!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy how much more sick you get when you have kids? I am glad that you all survived, especially without your husband around. It looks like you have a perfect stage for your kiddies. They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! The Noelle and Jonah Show.....Gosh I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteGrandmaB