I did get to spend time with my two other little valentines....Noelle had a party at school and earlier that day Jonah and I, spent the day together hangin' out, and getting treats...He is a good little buddy and I enjoy every moment we can spend together; he cracks me up.
2/17/08
Happy late Valentines
We had Valentines day without my Valentine, but it just helped me realize how much I do love him and that he is the world to me. I don't know where my life would be without him...I love you sweetie!!!
I did get to spend time with my two other little valentines....Noelle had a party at school and earlier that day Jonah and I, spent the day together hangin' out, and getting treats...He is a good little buddy and I enjoy every moment we can spend together; he cracks me up.
Noelle's box that she decorated and her good friend Kylie..
Noelle and her friend Tatum...
I did get to spend time with my two other little valentines....Noelle had a party at school and earlier that day Jonah and I, spent the day together hangin' out, and getting treats...He is a good little buddy and I enjoy every moment we can spend together; he cracks me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment