Your kids are ADORABLE!
These kids are the greatest!
Seriously, your kids are so cute!!! I love the pictures. I also love that the Easter Bunny left clues for them to find their baskets. I think our Easter bunny may try that next year.
Wow, you had a blog this whole time? I love the post with Andrew wearing scrubs...that's awesome!-Jennie N
I love that picture. Cute kids. Now Eliza can see what her AZ friends look like.
Your kids are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteThese kids are the greatest!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, your kids are so cute!!! I love the pictures. I also love that the Easter Bunny left clues for them to find their baskets. I think our Easter bunny may try that next year.
ReplyDeleteWow, you had a blog this whole time? I love the post with Andrew wearing scrubs...that's awesome!
ReplyDelete-Jennie N
I love that picture. Cute kids. Now Eliza can see what her AZ friends look like.
ReplyDelete