fam bam

fam bam

3/17/08

Schools out....

What to do during spring break......
This picture reminds me of E.T....where are you Jonah and Noelle?...Note to self..Noelle does not need anymore stuffed animals...no offense Dinky, Eli, dog, doggy, little doggy, bear, kitty, pig, and all the rest of you.
go..go..gadget car......
We had a great time at the zoo...they fed the elephants...I just have one question...What happened to Jonah's hair?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome "mimsy or muffin" to the family. She's an adorable bunny and enjoys good food (mostly carrots) and long walks on the beach, I mean desert. Whatever, I am still buying her stuffy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Aaron pick up stuffed animals for our kids for Valentine's Day. Aaron sarcastically said, "I was just thinking today that Ella really was in need of more stuffed animals!" So we know how you feel with all those stuffed animals. But they are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO funny about all the stuffed animals!!!

    ReplyDelete