fam bam

fam bam

3/6/08

Good bye hair!!


I am not sure what got into me, but I think it was finally just time for a change with Spring/summer on its way and with the constant, I don't know what to do with your hair. It was actually quite sad but we managed to get through it...I did feel bad because on the way home, Jonah with a puckered, I am about to cry look said "I miss my other hair." I honestly didn't even think he would care. When we got home I put a little gel in it to give it some spike, and he started to cry and pushed with all his might his hair back down...I think he is getting used to it. The one I worry about is Andrew...I thought he was going to cry...What a softy!!


Here is a before picture.....




This is during...he had no idea what was coming..



I can't believe how much hair he actually had...





I get the feeling it has sunk in...
I think Noelle was equally shocked as to what he was going to look like..She kept saying "Jonah can I feel your hair."

3 comments:

  1. That picture says it all! That is hilarious. That's what I felt like when I woke up this morning! The good news about hair...it grows back, fast...at least it does when you are young..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture! So funny! Boy, with his hair cut, he looks so much like Andrew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules,
    I'm so glad you have a blog! Your kids are exact replicas of you and Andrew...gorgeous. How's AZ? Did you know Kori's pregnant with her 3rd? It's a boy. I'm happy to have a way to keep up on your cute family. Send greetings to Andrew and the family.
    xoxo,
    Jenn
    p.s. You know that cool ski video on my blog...I wasn't there...it was Creed's dream trip with his buddies...they couldn't have kept up with me anyway...haha.

    ReplyDelete