3/17/08
"Going green"
So in my attempt to "go green" I bought this green works all purpose surface cleaner......I LOVE IT!! I never thought I would blog about counter cleaner, especially because I have never found any I liked enough to think twice about, but this works great... It smells good doesn't streak or leave your counter cloudy...and best of all, it is all natural ...I would recommend this to you all and look forward to hearing your feedback....happy cleaning!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am so surprised, I can't believe you are writing about cleaner. Wow have you gotten biten by the blog bug, or maybe it is just a fantastic cleaner. Shoot, now I have to go buy it...
ReplyDeleteI have used it! It's Great!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get it?
ReplyDeleteI got it at a grocery store that is here locally, but I bet you can get it at wal mart and/or target..
ReplyDelete