fam bam

fam bam

12/7/09

All in a days work...

You can imagine the happiness my kids felt when they opened their little eyes to the snow this morning....They were out there for hours shoveling the snow and playing to their hearts content...It made my heart happy to see them having so much fun...It has been a little bit of a juggling act trying to give everyone attention with the baby, who obviously gets the majority of it...As much as they love Jillian I am sure they need a little break sometimes, so I am so glad they were able to go outside and get some energy out. I love that they played together so nicely and had so much fun!! Can't wait till little mama is old enough to join in!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Never have I seen 2 kids "use" their snow the way these 2 did. They worked in that snow ALL day...and Andrew was right there with them most of the day! Bless little Jonah, he shoveled my patio and pretty much the whole back yard. He was "working" so hard! So fun to see them enjoy the snow!!

    ReplyDelete