fam bam

fam bam

12/30/09

Escoto girlies...

When I think of family these 3 girls come to mind, Jillian (left) Britt(middle)Jenna(right)...O.k. now I am feeling old, because I have know them since they were babies...Their mom and dad used to watch me when I was little...Their family has meant so much to us, and even though we are far from each other, and don't see each other often, they will always be a part of our family...thank you for being such sweet spirits and an important part of our lives.....We love you guys!

We just got this delivery today from Jillian to Jillian...So sweet both literally and the thought....I was walking up the driveway when the delivery man came up to me and said "delivery for Jillian" I had to chuckle because he had no idea that he was delivering to a 2 month old...We are very much enjoying this delicious treat with some delicious chocolate!!! Thanks Jillian!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: