fam bam

fam bam

12/26/09

Our gifts to each other...

This couldn't have been more touching for me to get these gifts from Andrew...I don't have anything like this, and was touched and overwhelmed...He had made ornaments with the kids hand prints and then the beautiful framed picture of little Mama...I LOVED it!! Thank you Andrew for doing something that meant more to me than anything money could buy!!

I got Andrew a book of our blog...I think it was just as much for me as it was for him, but I think he liked it just the same...This is such an awesome thing to have...Noelle spent like an hour looking through it and reading all about them...There are so many things you forget along the way. To be able to read about your kids and family, and remember your memories is awesome!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. i think your gifts were the most thoughtful ever! thanks for having us over, we sure miss having all of our "little" kids at the holidays but now get to enjoy our little grandchildren! Christmas is the best time of year!

    ReplyDelete