fam bam

fam bam

12/9/09

Little stinkers...In the most loving way!

This is when Jonah is being cute...he has been such a stinker and I mean STINKER these days...I wasn't really prepared for the impact this would have on the kids, because they are older and understood that a baby was coming...They were so excited that I really thought it would be a non-issue...Is this just me? Does this happen to other people? Don't get me wrong, they love the baby and can't get enough of her...When they come home from somewhere they want to know what she has been doing, and when they leave, they want to know if she is coming or what she will do while they are gone...they are so sweet to her, but when it comes to me, they are stinkers! My kids are great, but it has definitely been a little bit of an adjustment period! Maybe it is just hard when the focus and attention is directed elsewhere...hopefully this "adjustment" period will not last too long!!

Noelle took this when Jillian was poopin'. I am sure when Jillian is 16 she will love that I have blogged about it, and that it will forever be remembered by all...That's o.k. because I have the same picture of Noelle at this age, making the same face, and when she is 16 I will have to take it out and show her just how cute it was...I am such a nice mom! Let's just hope that someone doesn't have a picture of me making this face, and decide to pull out!! I don't think it would be so cute...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful! Hope all is well in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what I have a picture of Julie? Yep that's right you poopin' and making that same face,
    of course it is a baby picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boston turned into a HUGE stinker too. I thought since he was 5 it would be easy. It does get better. They just aren't use to sharing you :)

    ReplyDelete