fam bam

fam bam

10/31/10

Aloha and Mahalo!

What can I say, Hawaii is the best! A trip filled with an empty schedule, is the most fun we have had in a long time!! The travel days are always the hardest, and with this being Jillian's first plane ride, we weren't sure what to expect. She did really great, and so did the other kiddos! We stayed at the Kea Lani, AKA Heaven on Earth! My parents went, along with my brother Josh and his wife Rosy and their baby Julieanne! I found out a couple days before that some of our most favorite family friends were going to be joining us.. We love the Escotos, and, to us, they are the closest thing to family you could have...


These three had the time of their lives...Jillian loved the water, and the sand. Noelle and Jonah loved spending the days building sand castles, boogie boarding, eating, swimming, eating, getting smoothies, eating, swimming some more, eating, shopping, eating and eating some more.
Jillian spent the first day eating the sand and even with me sitting right beside her, she still managed to make quite a meal of it...no worries, the next day it all came out the other end! We were much careful the rest of the trip...The girl won't eat pureed veggies, but give her a handful of sand and she is as happy as a pig in slop?!










I don't love this photo of me but I love Noelle's little head sticking out of the water in the background and Jonah saying "I love you " too!!
Love them, had so much fun with our babies spending some time together!
This picture is too cute, they are both so happy!

















How Jonah spent most of the vacation. If he wasn't under water, he was eating!

Just love her, always such a pleasure and such a great helper, Not to mention as beautiful as ever!!



1 comment:

  1. You are so faithful with your blog. I saw the printing for last year and it makes a wonderful journal.... I wanna be more like Julie!

    ReplyDelete