Jillian was on my lap when I started this post and so she wanted to name it! She said that the title is called "We miss our Big Daddy-O". We have been pretty much doing nothing since Noelle came down with the stomach flu the day before Andrew had to go out of town...It is only fitting that something like this happen. Every time he is gone, something major happens. Luckily she is feeling much better! She is modeling the cute skirt I made her for our lazy days on the beach. I have been teaching myself to sew this year..I swear it is another language, and I am pretty limited as to what I can actually make but I have so much fun and high hopes for some more fun things to come!!
Daddy,
We miss you! Come home soon! Things just aren't the same without you! Jillian crawls around the house all day saying "Da, Da, Da, Da" Which totally isn't fair, but since I miss you too, I'll let it slide! We love you!!





Sure, go ahead and make me cry....nothing like another lonely night in a hotel room...can't wait to come home! SHOW ME SOME MAUI!!!!!!
ReplyDelete-Andrew
Whaaaaaaatttttt uuuupppppp Mmmmmmaaaauuuuiii!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!