Noelle goes out of her way to play with, and connect with Jillian. Jillian loves her!! She adores and loves Jonah too, but I just think that sisters have a special connection!! I have all brothers and, of course love them all, so I am just guessing on the sister thing. I can only imagine that they will be best friends always!!
10/6/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute...I can't wait to get home.
ReplyDelete-Andrew
I LOVE those pics!! I HAVE to have another girl for Vanessa to have a sister!!! I got your post and Im so glad you posted cuz I had forgotten you went private so your blog hasnt updated on my list so I just figured you hadnt posted for awhile. Anyways you kids are getting so big and they are so beautiful! we miss you guys too!!
ReplyDelete