fam bam

fam bam

4/22/08

Changed again.....

Sorry, but I am having way to much fun with this.....something worthwhile on its way!!!

7 comments:

  1. I like this one, I almost chose this also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I changed mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie!
    I was just on your blog this afternoon and I liked how your background looked but didn't have time to follow the link. Now I do,and I soooo like this background better. You have such a cute site and I love reading about what's going on with you and yours. I'm not a snail mail writer but I promised my Mom to keep up a family blog of our own. I hope it will help all of us to stay better connected. We do often think of you and Andrew - we just are inept at following that up with a phone call. I will try to be better on-line. All of our love and best - Heather Shea Meads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie....
    you're really getting good at this!
    Your blog is beautiful! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look. It's addicting the whole blog thing. Hey, tell Andrew I went to President Hadfield's funeral (the pres who replaced Pres. Walker) and saw some old mission friends. It made me want to go to the 10-year reunion in Aug. Hope you come too. I'd love to meet those cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one the best. I kinda wish I would have chosen this one :)

    You can TOTALLY make jam. It's so easy. All you need is to follow the "easy no cook" direction on the sure-jell. You will need to buy strawberries and sugar too. I wish you lived close- I would come over and make it with you some afternoon.

    ReplyDelete