fam bam

fam bam

4/27/08

Sleepy heads...

This was a little out of the norm but Noelle and Jonah insisted on sleeping together...usually when that happens, they end up playing around until someone gets hurt, or they are seperated 5 minutes after I turn the light off...this was a good night...


5 comments:

  1. Aren't they so precious....I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your adorable kids are looking so old! I am so glad you found our blog. I am so excited to keep with yours! We really should do something soon. Livvy just walked in and said hey that is my friend! I hope all is well with you guys and I will tell Spencer to call and make some plans with Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, they are adorable, only God could create something so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, your last 2 posts are so darn cute. So does Andrew really make a good wife? I mean, does he do dishes, clean, do laundry, drive the minivan???? ;)

    ReplyDelete