4/10/08
Eh........ it's a pizza
My kids LOVE making sort of homemade pizza...{I buy the dough and sauce from AJ"S} it turns out so good..and it is easy...gotta love that! I guess you can tell how good it is by looking at Andrew...silly!
I think the best part for the kids is stealing the cheese before we put it on..
This little contraption is the Pizzazz pizza maker...and boy does it live by it's name....it works great...we bought one for my brother for Christmas, and then my parents bought one for us...we just started using it and love it! For anyone interested it was about $30.00 ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Mmm...I miss pizza. We don't eat it around here because of Sedona's dairy allergies...and soy cheese pizza it's, well, disgusting. I love your conference post. Wasn't that talk about moms great? Glad all is well,
ReplyDeleteJenn
Yey Pizza! That's something I don't eat very often....Too much pizza and not enough people to eat it..... I mailed Grandma Graham copies of your blogg....she loved it! Told her I would send more as available! Beautiful Work!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so cool. How fun to make pizza together. I should do that with my kids instead of ordering it. Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteI love pizza. I love it more now that I'm a mom and it takes so little time and everyone is a fan.
ReplyDelete