fam bam

fam bam

4/8/08

Conference weekend...AKA Church in our jammies

We had a great weekend over conference...We were actually asked to speak the weekend before conference about following the counsel of our modern day prophets...It truly helped me get into the spirit of the beautiful talks we heard during conference...I would be lying if I said I watched it all..thanks to our two rambunctious and sweet kids that didn't happen, but thanks to tivo I can catch it here and there....I have to admit, it was a bit weird not to see or hear from president Hinckley...I miss him. He made me happy with his wit and spirit...He still continues to have an impact on me...I have no doubt that President Monson is the best person to follow in his footsteps...I got the feeling that although they understand Pres. Hinckley's passing they too miss him tremendously...I enjoyed the talks I did hear and am continuously amazed at all of their strength and dedication... This right here...lasted all of 2 minutes!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool hook-up Jonah! A tent of sorts... Great Look
    GrandmaB

    ReplyDelete