discuss....More sassiness to come...
So i'm not sure what got into me at that moment....unfortunately, sassy me has come and gone...but I do have something on my mind...Some of you may know that I was recently diagnosed with Hashimotos disease...it's nothing too serious, just mostly annoying...it is a thyroid disorder, so unfortunately a couple symptoms are weight gain..yeah!...and constant fatigue...yeah again! Both of which I possess...I am on medication for it and it will be fine, I am just frustrated because it takes 4-8 weeks to kick in and it will most likely need to be adjusted...could take awhile to get the proper dosage...I have to say that, I have been feeling a little better the last week or so...hence the sassiness, and even started to work out...I debated whether or not to talk about this on my blog but I think I might need an extra boost of motivation and perhaps some accountability....I started WW and am hoping this will help...Actually, not to be rude in the slightest, but I feel pretty good when I walk in there.....I realize I have a ways to go but it could be worse...Was that rude? My mom also joined so hopefully this will be a team effort and not mother/daughter sabotage...you know exactly what i'm talking about! So I am happy to report that at last weeks weigh in I lost 1 1/2 lbs...not much but it is a start and with all this adjustment period with the medication I think I am lucky I lost at all...Here's to lots of energy, and a smokin' bod!!
4/29/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi Julie Mei,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you're feelin' sassy today. I'm feeling pukey. Think I caught something over the weekend or just a bit of food poisoning --- or something icky and gross.
I'm trying to get the song stuff on my page and I am totally not succeeding. I need an IT department. Help!!
Cute pages by the way. That's way too advanced for m at this time...
xoxo
Ah, I've been feeling sassy for about 2 weeks now, but I think it's only because the end-of-year exams are going on...
ReplyDeleteBut way to feel sassy! Sometimes it's kind of nice to be that way every once in a while. :)
cure for sassiness...shopping, it has a calming affect. Cure for feeling TOO calm...shopping! Let's go!
ReplyDeleteShopping sounds great for me...I am always up for that no matter what mood I'm in...
ReplyDeleteSorry Dana, that you are feeling sick...that is the pits..let me know when you feel goo enough and I will walk you through the song stuff...
That last message was from me julie, I think I accidently posted under my moms login...
ReplyDeleteGo Julie! Already lost 1 1/2 lbs! That is great. I hope the medication is at the right dose since you are feeling good already. That is definitely a good sign. I have been so busy yesterday and today. I am going to call you once things calm down. I have way too much going on right now :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job Julie, we really need to be talking more, I didn't know any of this was going on and I should have. I am going to call you. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteJulie....
ReplyDeleteYou're the BEST! Amber keeps telling me we should do WW.... I would really like to find an exercise that I really enjoyed... perhaps Vicki's suggestion of shopping would help.... I could walk the mall for a couple of hours! I say .... Let's go for it!
Don't be hard on yourself... do the best you can..and the results will follow.... And I love the sassy, bright, cheerful background!
I like your new background! Sorry to hear about your thyroid disorder. But if you gals go shopping...don't forget to call me! ;) Great job on the weight loss so far! Did you ever sign back up at Lifetime?
ReplyDeleteJennie, yes I did go back to life time...finally I actually started to go....
ReplyDeleteLavette..you and Amber should sign up it gives you a little something to look forward to....we have only been doing it two weeks but it has given me that little extra motivation...Good luck and let me know!
Wow. I hope nothing serious comes out of this. I guess its nice to finally have a name for this and not think that its just you. I hope that came out right. Best of Luck with WW.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad it isnt anything horrible!!! I have been meaning to ask if you had found out yet what wwas going on.
ReplyDelete