A few week ago we went down to Tucson to visit my brother Josh and his wife Rosy...There isn't really a ton to do in Tucson, as some of you may know, but we actually had a blast! We went to the desert museum and the kids loved it! I think anything outdoors my kids would love..We went into the bird "sanctuary" all of us but Rosy, because last time she saw like 6 mice and was freaked out...I can't say that I blame her! The birds were "friendly" and had no beef with us hanging out with them...They did tell us to be careful and watch for poop on the head...
AHHH,
c'mon Rosy, doesn't a little poop on the head sound yummy?!

Noelle was a little more timid, but Jonah loved it...you would have thought he had never seen a bird before..so cute!!

They got to did for fossils...loved it!


They made me take pictures of the animals....I
obliged, because we saw more animals then we did at the phoenix zoo...

Comfy cozy after a long day...

No comments:
Post a Comment