6/17/08
Tiny dancer....
Last week was Noelle's dance recital and she did sooo good! I am amazed at how much she has learned over the past year...She did especially well in the tap routine...she has truly come out of her shell the past couple of years, and I love that she loves dance so much!...I have been having a little trouble posting videos, so as soon as I can, I will post a video...








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So cute! She did such a great job in that video, you definately have reason to be proud. Thanks again for having Kylie over today, she had a blast. We'll see you on Thursday (oh, have Noelle wear her pj's and also Kylie said that she left her party favor over there and was wondering if you would mind bringing it on Thur, thanks!)
ReplyDeleteThat's why I love this blog! I'm so far, but so glad to see whats going on! Thanks Julie for posting the video. You're right! I remember going to one of Noelle's dance classes....she takes it quite seriously and she does so well....Thru the smiles you can see determination and success!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love little girls who dance! She looks adorable.
ReplyDelete