fam bam

fam bam

6/10/08

Kindergarten Celebration...

So at the end of last month Noelle graduated from Kindergarten!! Hooray!! As always I am so proud of her and all she has accomplished this past year...She has grown so much socially and I am continually amazed at how much she learned...I mean, the girl knows what congruent is... Should I be embarassed that it took me a minute to remember?! So here are a few pictures of that night..it was darling program and I appreciate all that her teacher did to make it an important and memorable day!!! Thank you Mrs. Moore!



Noelle and her friend Paige...


Jonah and his friend Will put on a happy face!


My parents and the kids...Thanks for coming guys!!


Noelle and Mrs. Moore...



This is part of the presentation, they sang a few songs..I am going to try again to post the video, but it was taking forever...


Noelle and her friend Tatum

Noelle and Best Friend Kylie...









1 comment:

  1. Noelle is really tall.....Taller than most of her class mates. Must come from the Garcia part of the family....5'2" to 5'4" is as tall as our people get!......Wait I just remembered my Aunt Zada was almost 6'......That's kinda a reach though...smile.... It's nice to think that she will be tall and lean.....smile....
    grandmaB

    ReplyDelete