fam bam

fam bam

6/10/08

The happiest place on earth...

My Brother Jason and his wife Natalie and 3 kids were coming out to visit this past week and Josh and Rosy would also be up for a few days, so my mom thought it would be fun to go to Disneyland two of those days, and so we did!...We went with my brother Josh and his wife Rosy and then met up with my other brother Jake and his wife Michele who are living there now...it was a blast other than almost everyone getting sick!!! Noelle had a fever of 102.5 the second night we were there...She was a trooper and didn't complain! Why do I love Disneyland? What is it about the Tower of Terror that makes me laugh uncontrollably when I am falling so fast that my stomach is in my throat? Needless to say we (adults) had some fun too...

So on our way there, I saw Dan, from the biggest loser couples. He looked a little bigger but basically the same!! We also saw Cristian de la funte and Cheryl Burke. None of whom I got a picture of...When we saw Cristian and Cheryl we started cheering and yelling for them and they put their heads down and totally dissed us...I guess she was trying to be inconspicuous in her glitzy red dress and high heels...I should have known!!! Way to keep it on the down low Cheryl!! Most importantly we saw Spencer and Heidi from The hills. She was beautiful! I didn't think much of her from the show but in real life she is really pretty...he is exactly the same...I didn't get my camera fast enough to get a picture, but it was pretty exciting...I think I just revealed my guilty pleasure, I hope you don't think less of me! Here's to being famous for absolutely nothing!!

My mom and Dad, Jake and Michele



Genie, Aladdin, Jasmine and entire Garcia family doing an airsquat...Go crossfit!








A picture of a picture of the Tower of Terror....We are on the first 2 row on the right...Can you believe Jason's 3 year old son Kai went on that...he wasn't very happy about it after...








4 comments:

  1. DISNEYLAND You gotta love it! I haven't been for years. I would think it would be lots of fun with family. Great Place to Be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time! I would like to be there right now! Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip--minus the sickies, yuck! I can't believe how many famous people you saw, I've never ran into anyone famous when we're in Cali, although I probably wouldn't recognize them anyways! I'm jealous you saw Heidi and Spencer, even though he is such a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at all your pictures on your blog! It's so fun for me to see pictures of your brother's and parent's. What a fun trip. Also, I love the pictures of Noelle's kindergarten graduation and her dance recital. She is so darling and beautiful! My kids loved the pirate pictures. Your comment on my blog about maternity clothes made me laugh!!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete