
10/22/08
All she wants for Christmas are her two front teeth....
I have decided that Noelle is growing up too quickly....I honestly can't believe that she has lost her two front teeth...The other day for family night we got out some old videos of the kids when they were little...It brought us back to those days of 1st birthdays, 1st words and first steps...Times that have brought us endless memories, laughs and happiness; not to mention a few tears along the way....We even watched the day they were born, and amazingly enough it seemed like yesterday...Even a year ago she seemed so little...She is truly an amazing person, and each stage she goes through she teaches me something about herself, and I learn a little something about me...Her uniqueness and quiet kindness has taught me much about the kind of person I would like to be....It is so funny that as a parent you think you have so much to teach your kids but it is truly a learning experience each and every day!!! I am so proud of you bubbies...Thank you for bringing such joy to our family!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I can't believe she's lost her 2 front teeth! Ella is DYING to lose one of her teeth and they are not even close to being loose yet. Oh well. I love what you write about Noelle. She really is a sweetheart and I can't wait for our kids to become friends!! I'll call you soon. Life is crazy around here :)
ReplyDeleteIf you looked up the word beautiful in the dictionary Noelle's picture would be there! I think papajimbo said it best when he said Noelle had a graceful beauty about her. So true. We love, love, love her!
ReplyDeleteIs that not the most precious photo! Andrew lost his teeth (other than the ones he didn't knock out- another story) one at a time. With or Without still a beautiful smile!
ReplyDeleteGrandma B.
She is so cute, with or without teeth! I'm sure Kylie is super jealous, she wiggles her teeth every night in hopes that they'll get loose. We missed you guys last night, but lucky you to get to spend time with family!
ReplyDelete