fam bam

fam bam

10/31/08

HAPPY HALLOWEEN......

I know you were all thinking we were fun for dressing up but this was actually from 9 years ago before we got married....when we were fun and dressed up....I just thought I should have something of us, after all it was Halloween!!!
Here are some pictures from the night followed by our pumpkin carving adventures on Monday night for family night...We had my parents over and we each carved a pumpkin....it was gooey but fun! Noelle decided this year to be a witch even though 6 months ago she wanted to be Alice in Wonderland so my Mom got her that costume,wig and all, and last minute she wants to wear the costume I got her 2 years ago.....Such is a life of a girl.....

I have to admit that when was the most beautiful scary witch I have ever seen....

Jonah decided to be a knight riding a horse...I found this cute horse costume at TJ max, but unfortunately it began to drag and feel heavy so he ended up being just a knight.... Still, the cutest knight I know...




This is Jonahs first costume which was my Dad (Papa Jimbo)...For those of you who know my dad, know that this looks just like him...He was hilarious and so excited to be Papa Jimbo for the first part of the evening....

Here is Jonah and my Dad.....need I say more? My Dad went trick or treating with Andrew and the kids and he said that this one little boy kept opening his candy bag and saying "Can you jump in my bag?" You got guts man....

SPOOKY!!!! These are all of our creations....



This was Papa Jimbos pumpkin...


This was mine...

This was Jonah's ....
This is Noelle's which she did all by herself.....

This is Andrew's, and in honor of Noelle he cut out the two front teeth....

This is my Mom's pumpkin....it turned out so good....ARRRRRRRRRR!
I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween...our kids had a blast....Now that the night has come to an end, I asked Andrew if we could put up the Christmas tree tomorrow...:)

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the pictures, they both looked so cute. I'm glad that they had such a great time! Thank you for having us over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are some talented pumpkin carvers! Your kids look darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time. We're waiting for a baby in Detroit. We did go trick or treating....and we did pumpkins.....We'll post later! Love you guys! GrandmaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and for some reason my google reader did not tell me your blog has been updated. SO I am just now seeing these posts :) Ok I LOVE your costumes! How cute are you guys??!? And I saw your Dad's costume on your Mom's blog and was totally laughing over it! Lovin it!! The kids of course look as darling as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of you and Andrew.

    I love your kids. So cute!

    I love your dad. That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete