His hair isn't combed???? What's with that! SMILE I threw the best gene's into Andrew's pool....the only thing I missed was one green eye and one brown eye....what can I say......
I hear you!!! Did you catch my twilight count down widget on my blog?!!! Brian is just sure I am going to be camping out the night before it comes out wearing vampire teeth and all!!!
His hair isn't combed???? What's with that! SMILE
ReplyDeleteI threw the best gene's into Andrew's pool....the only thing I missed was one green eye and one brown eye....what can I say......
Hot, hot, hot! Ahh, to be 30 again. Andrew had a nice laugh about this too I bet!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts exactly...
ReplyDeletesorry Trent.
I hear you!!! Did you catch my twilight count down widget on my blog?!!! Brian is just sure I am going to be camping out the night before it comes out wearing vampire teeth and all!!!
ReplyDelete