fam bam

fam bam

11/17/08

A few fun ones...

This is a picture you might all be getting in your Christmas card this year...We were really just messing around because on Sunday they matched for church and they looked so adorable...they actually came out pretty good so we will see....I am not sure which one is the best...what is your vote?










13 comments:

  1. I like the last one or the first one the best! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love them all and expect to get a copy of all of them! Remember these times, they go by way too fast!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one! They are all adorable though...you could use any one of them and they would be perfect! I can't get over how much your little girl looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the last one! The tree is centered well enough, and their smiles are adorable. Also, Jonah is leaning back into his sister, and that will not always be the case as he grows. I really can not say why I find Noelle's dropped hand position endearing for a little girl. Perhaps it is because Jessica used to twist her hands at the wrist while she talked. She looks like she was laughing at the time of the camera click - or was she giggling? They're growing up, but these pictures will remind you forever of how they are now. The first picture is my second favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.scrapblog.com, let me know if you want help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! They look so cute. All of the pictures are so cute. I love the first one. It would be a cute Christmas card. I love your tree. I can't believe Christmas is already here. Very exciting for everyone, young and younger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the 1st one, it is very sweet! Wow, you are crazy you already have your tree up!! I just read the post were you said you put your tree up after halloween. That is awesome!! You should just keep it up all YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one...they look like the photos you get when you buy a frame. Like models and too cute to be real people. You know that's a compliment, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all but I like the 1st and last one the best. Please bring Jonah over to play sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first or last are the best I think! All are super duper cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe you have your tree and decorations up already....but it's your world, you do what you want to...It looks festive! The photo's are all great! Look forward to the cards.... GrandmaB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look how big your kids are!! They are so so so cute. I sm loving your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look @ the Craigs blog! It has pics of the best turkey bowl ever played!

    ReplyDelete