
11/13/08
Happy Birthday to my sweetie....
What can I possibly say about the man I love so much...I am so happy that this day SOOO many years ago you became apart of this world and made it a better place...Who knew that I would be so lucky to have you be such an important part of my life and that you would be one of the most integral parts of me... I love you more than words can say!!! Thank you for the happiness you continue to bring to our family...and for just being you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Love, love, love this little tribute! Great pictures and of course we love Andrew! I like your wording here, he is integral to your life, it reminds me of the line from Jerry McGuire...
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had a fun day!!
Happy Birthday Andrew! Andrew is an integral part of a lot of lives, and we're all lucky to have him. He's a Jewel...oh but wait that's what he calls Julie...
ReplyDeleteLove Ya!
Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHad to go private! Call me with your E mail!
ReplyDelete