
11/17/08
Noelle's Parade Debut...
On Saturday, my beautiful, all grown up daughter, was in her first parade...She was there with her dance team, "The Dynamite Express". Luckily she didn't have to walk all that way, she would have been so exhausted... She did, however, ride on their float and they did a little cheer all along the way...She was the highlight of the show! I am not just saying that because she is my daughter, other than "America's toughest sheriff, Joe Arpiao" They were the most entertaining! Later that day the performed their dance, which was the most fun to see...she certainly is a sassy little thing, but she hides it so well...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












She is amazingly beautiful! And yes, does look SO grown up on that float!
ReplyDeleteGosh she reminds me of you Julie. She is just a sweet person and talented. I love her piano playing and song writing too! She is an artist!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so dang cute! I love all the pictures of Noelle and the cute one of Andrew and Jonah too. Look at Jonah's cool hair :)
ReplyDeleteOh and I LOVE that her two front teeth are missing!!
ReplyDelete