
11/17/08
Our Tree is up!!!
So with the weather being still so hot, it still doesn't feel like the holiday season...We decided to take matters into our own hands and force the holidays upon us by putting up our Christmas tree 1 week after Halloween!!! I now feel a little more in the Christmas spirit...I love this time of year...it is such a fun time to get out all the stuff that you acquire over the years from your kids and things you give one another...Every"THING" has a memory that goes along with it!! Our kids are so fun because they, of course, are just as excited as we are!!! Maybe next year we will put the tree up before Halloween and decorate it with spooky decorations...I think I let the "sun" know who is boss!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Wow! You sure did take charge of that sun! I am impressed you have it up so soon. I guess I need to take a lesson from you. I can't stand my tree up for more than a few weeks. It drives me crazy. It does look really pretty...and I am sure puts you all in the Christmas mood!
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of the time when you were pregnant and at the end of fall (when it was still in the 90"s) screamed out the window "o.k. mr. sun, we get it, you're HOT!" I guess you've grown since living here and now you have taken on the sun! Good for you! :)
ReplyDelete