fam bam

fam bam

1/20/09

Dead or Alive....

We couldn't pass up being silly!!! Noelle wasn't in the mood to do it but I think she had fun watching!! She is more of an observer... I still have some of these I did with friends sooooo long ago...I don't remember them being 5 dollars though....The photo booth business must be thriving, even in this economy, to be charging 5 bucks...oh well so worth the memory!!

2 comments:

  1. Jonah cracks me up! He is always up for a fun time and he makes for a great sidekick! I always loved the photo booths...they used to be a quarter and we thought that was lot of money because you could buy a big hershey bar for 5 cents...oy vey, I am getting old! Anyway cute, cute, cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys crack me up...hey I have some more pictures of the boys I guess I just don't have your email. Let me know and I will send them your way. Jonah was hilarious I couldn't decide which ones to use.

    ReplyDelete