fam bam

fam bam

1/19/09

My apologies....

I can't believe I am admitting this, but I actually had these Christmas cards made and never sent them out to anyone who didn't live within a 1 mile radius...The worst part of it is that I don't even have a very good excuse...It is going to be my New Year's resolution to not procrastinate...Those of you who know me know that this will be a tough one...Change is good, and since our family is going through so many changes, I have decided to put that on the top of my list....Anyway, here's to another great year!!

3 comments:

  1. Next year have Valentines Day cards made and be way ahead of the game! Such a cute card too! You were just too busy having way too much fun traveling with the family to Disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good! Summer did e-cards too..... You're just ahead of your time...smile.... The wave of the future is electronic Christmas Cards. Beautiful card. Life is hectic especially where there is change...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do any Christmas cards either! My excuse: bah humbug. Lame, but true...

    Cute card though! Send it for Easter --- that's a holiday! Why the heck not?! I usually send out New Year cards and I've even sent out Chinese New Year cards. This day and age, it would be a welcome sight to get a card in the mail and not a bill!

    Someone told me that procrastination is like masturbation --- all you're doing is screwing yourself. I find that funny and true. It's something to think about.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete