fam bam

fam bam

1/22/09

Dear Jonah.....

I hope that you had a wonderful 4th birthday today!!!! What do I say about a boy who has brought so much happiness and joy to me, and forever made my world a better place... As I reflect on the last 4 years, I can't believe the person you have already become...Although a little grumpy sometimes, your smile and innocent ways melt my heart and make me love you more and more everyday...Thank you for always making us laugh...especially Noelle who even laughs when you are trying to be serious...(she can't help it, you are killing her with your cuteness)...Our lives would not be the same without you and we are thankful for you everyday!!!

We Love you!!
Happy Birthday!!









6 comments:

  1. Dear Jonah!
    I will forever remember the time we were in JoAnn's fabric store together....You ran up to show me something, you skidded and fell BUT JUMPED UP AND GAVE THE TA DA INTERNATIONAL SIGN LANGUAGE SIGN and I thought I would laugh myself silly. You're so you're fathers son! Love, GrandmaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonah, Happy 4th Birthday. What a cute handsome boy you are. We hope you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Julie what fun pictures! Those pictures each remind me of such good times. My saying was always "Jonah has a smile for everybody" and that is still true to this day with the caveat "unless he is playing his video game"!I think he has your spunk and Andrews know how... What fun to be able to see this little man grow up. Too fast, way too fast! Love you Joners!! Happy Birthday!p.s. those cupcakes photographed way better than they tasted, sorry. p.s.s. Noelle is so beautiful! So happy to be Jonah's sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! He is so adorable. I loved the silly faces he was making with the cupcakes. It made me laugh. Can't wait to see your kids more! I can't believe he is 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were are the party pics? I hope your kiddles are feeling better! Andrew sat by me @ church, but he was to into the game on bryces phone so he did not get the lesson! HA HA j.k! I hope we can get together soon! We love y ou guys! Ryker had a BLAST at the party, thanks for including him!

    ReplyDelete