fam bam

fam bam

1/4/09

I am sorry, but Disneyland is the best....BTW this is a long one...

This is going to be long, but there were so many fun pictures, I couldn't leave many out! We honestly had such a great time with our kids...It was one of the BEST vacations we have been on!! For Christmas, my mister bought me an awesome camera...I was so lucky to get it early and we (Andrew) got a chance to test it out at Disneyland....Where all of our dreams came true!! You can tell Andrew took a lot of the pictures because I am in an unusually large amount of them...If you think that you only see me in a black jacket or vest, or both at the same time, no need to adjust your screen...your eyes do not deceive you, it was colder than you know what, and I wasn't very prepared for that...they were the only things I had to keep warm...I am so amateur!!!

Our first meeting with my nephew Cash...he was adorable and good!! We became fast friends....










Noelle convinced all of us to do this rids...she loved it and wanted to do it over and over and over....you get my drift!!





We had quite an experience with Billy Hill and the hillbillies...My kids laughed and loved their silly humor...if you haven't seen it you should...and then you will know exactly what I am talking about!!
Everything was lit up for Christmas and it was beautiful!!





don't get too scared...it's just Jonah...

simple and sweet, just like my little Noelle...



Andrew is the one with his hands up...."Look ma no hands!!!"


Thunder mountain was their favorite...we went on it like 7 times in a row...








I had to post this even though I was, and, am secretly embarassed about what is going on in this picture...Disneyland makes you do CRAZY things....

11 comments:

  1. Your pictures look awesome!
    Looks like your vacation was magical! Your kids are sure cuties! Congrats on the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a wonderful vacation...and I'm pleased that you shared your adventure with me! What a fun time for me too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the pictures!! I especially love the picture of you holding baby Cash. SO CUTE! The pictures make me want to go to Disneyland so bad! I'm hoping we'll make it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juls, I'm going to give you my freeflowing thoughts as I read this: why doesn't Julie ever age? Looks like she's babysitting those cute kids. Oh, I see Andrew doesn't age either. Those are some cute kids they're babysitting. Sweet camera and great shots. Nice teacup shots. She still gets on the teacups? I'd be yacking all over the place. Andrew is not eating one of those turkey leg things. Ewww.
    Sheesh I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all of these fun photos. You guys had a trip to Disneyland reserved just for you!
    (the rain made that possible.) We talked about it everyday you were there and wished we could be there (we always liked playing in the rain) with hardly any people! Such fun! I agree with Dana, you two do look like kids, and act like them too (that's what makes you so much fun). Beautiful family, well deserved vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN trip!!! And the good thing is it looks like you got alot of use out of your new camera!!! I Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun trip. I can't wait till we can experience the joy of Disney.
    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like great fun. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey JULIE! I miss seeing you! We need to do lunch again soon! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Your kids are such the perfect age to do Disney! That Turkey leg looks NASTY! Andrew is CRAZY! Hope you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing trip, it makes me want to go back! I can't believe you can hold your own on the tea cups, all that spinning makes me sick just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love Disneyland.(truth be told we have only been once) I miss your family. You all need to move back to Springville

    ReplyDelete