
Well in the midst of trying to live a healthier lifestyle I am trying to switch it up a bit in the exercise department...
My brother Jason and his wife Natalie started doing Crossfit about a year ago and are now opening their own gym in pleasant grove..it is called viking crossfit...it is pretty intense. ...They have been certified and have all the workout info for whatever level you are at..you should check it out if you are interested...I sooo wish I was there to get the one on one training but luckily they have given me things I can do at home...If you do check out the websites, don't get discouraged, and think it isn't for you, there are workouts for every level...My mom has even been doing some different exercises and has noticed a bit difference in her strength...Many of you are in a routing or may some helpful hints in how you have been successful...please feel free to let me in on your little secrets....
My brother Jason and his wife Natalie started doing Crossfit about a year ago and are now opening their own gym in pleasant grove..it is called viking crossfit...it is pretty intense. ...They have been certified and have all the workout info for whatever level you are at..you should check it out if you are interested...I sooo wish I was there to get the one on one training but luckily they have given me things I can do at home...If you do check out the websites, don't get discouraged, and think it isn't for you, there are workouts for every level...My mom has even been doing some different exercises and has noticed a bit difference in her strength...Many of you are in a routing or may some helpful hints in how you have been successful...please feel free to let me in on your little secrets....





Thanks for sharing more about, well, everything. I'm not an expert, but I'm sure the working out thing is an all around good idea for well, everything. I am guilty of not being in a regular routine but will change that. (I just did a project with Jillian Michaels --- you would have thought that would have been motivation enough!)
ReplyDeleteMotivation for WW?...it comes and goes for me, but the honest to goodness thing that keeps me going is the fact that I can fit into ALL of my clothes. Of course I have my eye on the dark denim jeans I bought that NEVER fit.Those WILL fit by summer!
I don't have your number, so you might want to email that to dana@velvetcommunications.com...and we'll tackle this music hurdle.
Kisses to the Brooks posse!
that crossfit looks pretty intense! It sure was nice seeing you guys the other night, we has fun as usual! You guys are the best!
ReplyDelete