5/21/08
2 kids, a drs. office, and a camera...
while waiting at one of our many visits to the doctor, both my kids took an interest in photography....I have realized that having my camera is a major distraction at any place that requires a long wait...or short wait for that matter...I am actually intrigued at what my kids find interesting and photo worthy.....hence the photo of his feet...I forgot why we were there, they look surprisingly healthy to be at the doctor?!?!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Did Jonah take that picture of you and Noelle? He is getting really good! He took some pictures here too, I think he is going to be a famous photographer one day! They are both so cute!!
ReplyDeletehe did take that picture...I know he is doing really good...Noelle is too...one of the best pictures of Jonah is one she took by accident...I need to find that one and post it..
ReplyDeleteI was going to leave the same comment your Mom made. I thought that was such a good picture of you and Noelle! Jonah did a great job! But it does help having such cute models to take pictures of! You guys are adorable. I have some pretty funny pictures on my phone for the same reason-keeping the kids entertained at the Dr's office!
ReplyDeletehow funny...that's the same glamour shot pose I took for senior pictures...nice to know that pose still looks cool.
ReplyDeleteThat's cute that your kids are learning to take pics...they turned out great!
ReplyDeleteWell hello there, friend...I saw you on Jennie's blog and can't believe that it's taken us this long to be blogging buddies :) Kylie will be glad to know that she can see what Noelle is up to all summer long! (I'll send you an invite to my blog since it's on private.)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea. A camera with you at all times... Brooks' Family Photo Journalists for Our Times.... In reality you can make a mondane thing very intersting and keep the kids engaged. Great MOM idea!
ReplyDelete