Keep it up! That's a substantial amount of lbs and you should be VERY proud of yourself. I'm skipping the weigh in this week but have been counting away. You motivating me!!!...and thanks for your comments about the day I had yesterday...today is much better thank you.
Work it! Good job Julie! Ha, I loved the camping post...that's the best way to go! Our boys FINALLY did okay last month at Father and Sons (with out drugging them!) ;)
Jules, I just caught up and am sorry about your thyroid disorder. What a bummer. I am so on board with the whole weight loss program. You're inspiring me. I'm working out 3-4 times a week and can't seem to shed the baby pounds. I was getting discouraged this week and wanted to give up, but you've given me hope. Do tell what you're doing that works.
YOU GO GIRL!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up! That's a substantial amount of lbs and you should be VERY proud of yourself. I'm skipping the weigh in this week but have been counting away. You motivating me!!!...and thanks for your comments about the day I had yesterday...today is much better thank you.
ReplyDeleteAtta girl, like they say, if you didn't gain it in a day then you can't lose it that quickly and have it stay off!
ReplyDeleteWork it! Good job Julie! Ha, I loved the camping post...that's the best way to go! Our boys FINALLY did okay last month at Father and Sons (with out drugging them!) ;)
ReplyDeleteWoah, lucky! I need to start running every day, dad wants to sign me up for some triathlons, but I don't want to make them all look bad. Haha
ReplyDeleteway to go Julie! Very motivating!
ReplyDeleteJules, I just caught up and am sorry about your thyroid disorder. What a bummer. I am so on board with the whole weight loss program. You're inspiring me. I'm working out 3-4 times a week and can't seem to shed the baby pounds. I was getting discouraged this week and wanted to give up, but you've given me hope. Do tell what you're doing that works.
ReplyDeleteThat is GREAT!!! Cingratulations!!
ReplyDelete