fam bam

fam bam

5/14/08

Love in a box...

On the Friday before Mothers day, we had "muffins with mom" at Noelle's school...it was sweet!!we sat at their desks while they served us muffins, and juice, and presented us with a lovely crown to place upon our heads...They sang a couple of songs for us...I was a little embarrassed trying to hold back the tears...I looked around to see if anyone else was having the same reaction...I was overwhelmed with thoughts ranging from birth up to now....She has grown so much and become quite a lady!! I love her so much, and have never met anyone quite like her....so sweet and caring, genuine and funny....Not many people know that about her...she is too funny....hilarious actually!...So much happens in 6 years...They go from being totally dependent on you, to wanting to dress up and wear lipgloss...Where has the time gone?? Anyway, I loved this video of her and hope you enjoy it too....p.s..you can turn music off by going all the way to the bottom and pausing it.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't she the most precious thing alive! I remember those feelings .. I just wanted to yell at the top of my lungs..."Hey, thats my kid!" Those are the feelings of righteous pride. Julie you've done well...Noelle is a jewel!
    GrandmaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's all grown up. I still remember when I had Tyler and you came over and Noelle was just a few months old in her carseat. Time passes too darn fast. Are you coming tonight? I'll go ahead and call you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment about Noelle is the same as always. Those people in life that never get to know her will miss something really important. Noelle is someone to be treasured, just like you are Julie!
    By the way is she ever funny...hybungus..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that? I wish our school did something like that to honor mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! I loved the video. Her classroom looks so nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is only appropriate that the couple whose picture adorns every new wallet you buy should have two of the cutest kids in the world AND that they would be dripping with personality!

    ReplyDelete