(SIGH) Should I even tell how my week went? Well I lost .2 this week...to be exact! WW is so down to the ounce....anyway, I don't really know how much of a loss I consider this to be, because I could have gone pee and lost more than that...(was that too much information?)(SIGH again...) I still feel positive at this point...I am staying active and am realizing that no matter what it has to become part of my life...I can't just say that it isn't working...
Thank you to everyone for all your thoughts and support...it really helps me in those far to often moments when I just feel like yuck!!! Things are good, and I look forward to a new week...
5/13/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Keep going Julie! Don't give up! So, I think that is the cutest that Jonah calls the carwash the "washcloth". Ha ha...so sweet. When are we going to get together? I'm going to email you again.
ReplyDeleteI know I am so sorry I didn't e-mail you it wasn't working for a couple days!!!We need to get together soon!! We'll talk!
ReplyDeleteurgh! read my blog to find out how I feel about the whole +8, -8 +2, -2 thing...Good times, starving myself AND gaining weight! I am so freakin sick of writing down every morsel I eat and then I gain...what's up with that? o.k. enough of my crying about it. I'm thinking about doing a colonic right before every weigh in...gosh now I am obsessing about it....HELP!On the other hand, Good job Julie!! Keep it up I need you to drag me along this week!
ReplyDeleteOkay....Go Fight Win ! ! !
ReplyDeleteYou're doing a great job! What you've taken on is a BIG JOB! It's not easy...It's a challenge that I know you're up to... I bet you have a big surprise next week!